Pages

Friday, 25 November 2016

IBPS Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officers, Last Date 2nd December 2016

IBPS Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officers – 
The online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in January 2017
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations as one of the Specialist Officers’ post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VI). 
Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
Posts
  1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
  2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
  3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
  4. Law Officer (Scale I)
  5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
  6. Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Participating Banks :
  1. Allahabad Bank
  2. Canara Bank
  3. Indian Bank
  4. Syndicate Bank
  5. Andhra Bank
  6. Central Bank of India
  7. Indian Overseas Bank
  8. UCO Bank
  9. Bank of Baroda
  10. Corporation Bank
  11. Oriental Bank of Commerce
  12. Union Bank of India
  13. Bank of India
  14. Dena Bank
  15. Punjab National Bank
  16. United Bank of India
  17. Bank of Maharashtra
  18. IDBI Bank
  19. Punjab & Sind Bank
  20. Vijaya Bank
Last Date of receipt of Online application : 02.12.2016
More details and apply online: http://www.ibps.in/cwe-specialist-officers-6/

No comments:

Post a Comment

sponsored link